Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This is not a blog.

I didn't want to create a blog. I love blogs. This isn't a blog. This is somewhere for me to write thoughts so that in the case of a fire, flood, robbery, earthquake, zombie attack, I can have some of my writing saved somewhere, even if my handwritten journals are crushed to smithereens (<--that's actually a word). There are no expectations or rules for this writing space. It is just that, another space to write. Starting it now because there is far too much inspiration and material for me to reflect on as I'm about to start my journey in England and have just finished a week or so travelling Europe. Here's to using an abundance of cliches and cursing at myself for not writing well, but to writing anyways in hopes that someday I'll actually look back and read this and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment